Do you want to make a difference in the life of a child with autism?
Cross River Therapy provides Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy (ABA) to children throughout North Carolina, Indiana, Arizona, and New Mexico. We are currently hiring Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) who are looking to use their training to make the world a better place.
Cross River Therapy offers a very competitive salary and generous bonuses. You can choose the hours you want to work as well as the areas you wish to provide services in. Cross River Therapy strives to provide the best ABA Therapy within the states that we service
We are currently seeking qualified ABA therapists in North Carolina, Indiana, Arizona, and New Mexico to provide in-home and community-based ABA Therapy for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
RBT’s implement one on one behavioral intervention programs for children with ASD and related disorders. Treatment programs are designed and supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) at all times.
- Provide direct behavioral services to clients
- Run skill acquisition programs with clients using Applied Behavior Analysis and Verbal Behavior Analysis
- Complete weekly program writing and maintain client’s program book
- Work with Board Certified Behavior Analysts and/or Board-Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts to implement individualized treatment plans
- Maintain respect and confidentiality for all clients
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies
- Maintain and protect the well-being of all clients during treatment sessions and when emergency crisis situations arise
- Other job duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in working with children, adolescents, and/or adults with special needs (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Registered Behavior Technician (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday or Weekends
- Multiple locations
Cross River Therapy is committed to the professional growth and satisfaction of our staff. We constantly strive to listen to the needs of our therapists and provide for them.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract