Do you want to make a difference in the life of a child with autism?wewe
As a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA), you aim to give the best ABA treatment possible at all times. Cross River Therapy is committed to taking care of you, the provider, so that you can focus on providing the best possible care to your clients. Cross River Therapy provides ABA Services throughout North Carolina, Indiana, Arizona, and New Mexico. We are currently hiring Board Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBA) who are looking to use their training to make the world a better place.
Cross River Therapy offers
- Competitive salaries and generous bonuses.
- You can choose the hours you want to work as well as the areas you wish to provide service in.
- Flexibility and a positive work environment.
- All the tools you need to do your job
- Provide supervision to behavioral therapists assigned to cases.
- Design ABA curriculum plans and behavior intervention plans.
- Analyze ABA data and write reports summarizing progress and best strategies.
- Coordinate and confer with parents and case managers to maintain a high level of care.
- BCBA certification from the BACB
- Experience working with children with autism
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Cross River Therapy is committed to the professional growth and satisfaction of our staff. We constantly strive to listen to the needs of our therapists and provide for them.