How Does ABA Child Therapy Works?
Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) therapy is one of the best therapies when it comes to the treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder. ABA therapy for Autism in New Mexico is the therapy that has the ability to treat the symptoms which are shown in Autism. The factors which get drastically affected in Autism Spectrum Disorder are communication skills, thinking knowledge, learning ability, and social skills. There are many experts in the market for ABA therapy, but Cross River Therapy provides the best ABA child therapy in New Mexico. With the help of the reinforcement strategies, the developmental symptoms get adequately treated.
The following are some of the Autism symptoms which must be observed:
1. Child facing problem in speaking and interacting
2. The child showing unusual reactions to some visuals, touch, and taste
3. The child showing no reaction when being called
4. Child facing problem in adapting to a new routine
5. Problems in making eye contact and avoiding making conversations with others
Working of ABA Therapy
The ABA Treatment in New Mexico works on different levels:
3. Treatment Plan
4. Training for Parents
5. Child Evaluation
The sooner a child is diagnosed with autism, the better the outcomes. We can start ABA therapy as soon as this week.
- Provide supervision to behavioral therapists assigned to cases.
- Design ABA curriculum plans and behavior intervention plans.
- Analyze ABA data and write reports summarizing progress and best strategies.
- Coordinate and confer with parents and case managers to maintain a high level of care.
- BCBA certification from the BACB
- Experience working with children with autism
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Cross River Therapy is committed to the professional growth and satisfaction of our staff. We constantly strive to listen to the needs of our therapists and provide for them.