Open An Arena of Opportunities with ABA Therapy
The ABA Therapy Greensboro NC is a scientific-based approach through which proper treatment can be provided to the children who have been diagnosed with Autism. This therapy is designed in such a manner that it improves the social behavior of the child, and also the skill learning capacity.
ABA therapy, when delivered to the child suffering from Autism in a professional setting, provides the best results. Also, proper analysis of the response given by the child to the treatment is noted as the treatment advances so that further treatment can be planned accordingly. Cross River Therapy is one of the renowned names which provides quality treatment along with using the latest technology.
What is ABA Therapy?
• ABA therapy is a way of treating Autism. It majorly focuses on effectively improving the behavior in the child and skills such as communication skills, learning skills, and social skills.
• The children can become well prepared to start their school life through receiving ABA therapy beforehand. As the ABA therapy works gradually, significant improvements can be seen in the child.
• ABA Therapy Greensboro NC opens a vast arena of opportunities for children with Autism, as they can now begin to attain an everyday life just like their peers.
• The ABA therapy truly enhances the confidence of the child and helps the development of essential skills.
- Provide supervision to behavioral therapists assigned to cases.
- Design ABA curriculum plans and behavior intervention plans.
- Analyze ABA data and write reports summarizing progress and best strategies.
- Coordinate and confer with parents and case managers to maintain a high level of care.
- BCBA certification from the BACB
- Experience working with children with autism
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Cross River Therapy is committed to the professional growth and satisfaction of our staff. We constantly strive to listen to the needs of our therapists and provide for them.